Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, the US rapper, has been accused of sexual assault by another woman — making it the fourth of its kind in the past month.
Cassie, Diddy’s ex-girlfriend, was the first to accuse him of sexual assault.
On November 17, the songstress accused the music mogul of rape, abuse, and human trafficking during their 10-year relationship.
The lawsuit was, however, settled out of court one day after it was filed.
Diddy was then sued by two other women who claimed they were sexually abused by the hip-hop mogul.
On Wednesday, Jane Doe — the name used for the fourth woman in the legal action — alleged that she was “sex trafficked” and “gang raped” by Combs, Harve Pierre, a former Bad Boy Records president, and another man in 2003 when she was 17.
Doe claimed she was given copious amounts of drugs and alcohol before Diddy and the other men took turns raping her in a bathroom.
Ms. Doe did not consent to having sex with Mr. Combs, but he continued thrusting. At some point, Mr. Combs turned Ms. Doe around to face him. He told her that he could not orgasm and asked her to squeeze his nipples as hard as she could to help him ‘get off. He then turned her back around and continued to rape her,” the lawsuit alleges.
She said she was in high school then and Combs was 34.
Following the four lawsuits filed against him in the past three weeks alleging sexual assaults, the rapper took to his Instagram page to vehemently state that “enough is enough.
For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy. Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.
Last week, Diddy stepped aside from his role as chairman at Revolt, his TV network.