World’s most popular messaging app WhatsApp has announced that the Facebook-owned app will stop working on several smartphones from November 1.
According to WhatsApp, the app will not be supporting older versions of both Android and iOS and only those who are using a smartphone supporting Android OS 4.1 and above and iOS 10 and above will be able to use the messaging app.
All the Android and iOS users can also check the version of the software that they are using via accessing the mobile phone settings.
Check out the complete list of smartphones on which WhatsApp will stop working from November 1.
– iPhone 6S- iPhone 6S Plus – Apple iPhone SE
– Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite – Galaxy SII- Galaxy Trend II- Galaxy S3 mini- Galaxy Core – Galaxy Xcover 2- Galaxy Ace 2
– LG Lucid 2- Optimus L5 Dual- Optimus L4 II Dual- Optimus F3Q- Optimus F7- Optimus F5- Optimus L3 II Dual – Optimus F5 – Optimus L5- Optimus L5 II – Optimus L3 II- Optimus L7- Optimus L7 II Dual- Optimus L7 II – Optimus F6 – Enact- Optimus F3- Optimus L4 II- Optimus L2 II- Optimus Nitro HD and 4X HD
– ZTE Grand S Flex – Grand X Quad V987- ZTE V956- Grand Memo
– Huawei Ascend G740 – Ascend D Quad XL – Ascend Mate- Ascend P1 S- Ascend D2- Ascend D1 Quad XL.