Notice: Trying to get property 'display_name' of non-object in /home/gidipoin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/generators/schema/article.php on line 52
MTN
Sunday, September 25, 2022
MTN
HomeNationalMEND Says Kidnap Of Ebikeme, Son of E.K. Clark, Was Stage-Managed

MEND Says Kidnap Of Ebikeme, Son of E.K. Clark, Was Stage-Managed

Clarks-Ebikeme_0
The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) today declared that last week’s kidnap of Ebikeme Clark, the son of Chief E.K Clark, was actually ‘a clever orchestrated fraud’ masterminded by the “victim,” whom it says stage-managed his own abduction.
For his release, the Delta State Government paid a ransom of 500 million Naira from its security vote, MEND said in a statement, which was shared amongst all those involved in this scam.
“Mr Ebikeme is following in the footsteps of his father where the Senior Clark is amongst those that hatched the fraudulent Niger Delta Amnesty Programme which has only made billionaires of a few thugs and him, at the detriment of millions of impoverished indigenes and the peace and security in the region,” the group said.
“It is rather unfortunate that in a desperate bid for relevance and extra funds to maintain a private jet, certain unscrupulous persons, including the Delta State Police will conspire to deceive Nigerians with a phantom abduction, release of the so-called hostage, influence over kidnapers and arrest of suspects and denying the payment of a ransom which has already been shared.”via saharareporters.com

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular